- Exosomes are 30-150 nm particles, believed to be secreted from multivesicular endosomes, and containing proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids, including mRNA and microRNAs. Exosomes are present in almost all body fluids. They have been implied to play multi-facet in cell-to-cell communication, immune response, and progression in a wide range of deaths, eg cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Isolation of exosomes has been the Achilles' heel to enable full utilization of this important bio-element. Traditional methods such as differential centrifugation, size exclusion chromatography, ultrafiltration, density gradient etc. all have their pros and cons.
- ExoRich is an optimized approach to aid in isolation of exosomes. It is designed to overcome as many challenges as feasible with the following features.
Key features of this product are:
- Easy to use: isolate high-quality exosomes from samples in 15 minutes.
- Sample types include: plasma, serum, medium. As little as 100 mul of samples can be processed.
- Inexpensive compared to many available exosome isolation methods.